COVID-19 Assessment Form
We will help you get staff set up to work from home, and structure your data so that it is available from wherever they are.
Contact us, let’s chat
Work From Home (WFH)
Can your staff easily get to their email?
Are they trying to do office work on their own computer systems?
Can they easily get access to the files and processes they need?
These are the types of questions many small businesses and organizations are struggling with during this unusual time that has been thrust upon us.
We can help, we know systems, we can get your data and your staff optimized and make your data available to them so they can continue to do what needs to be done.
Reach out to us by phone (604-715-5107), email ([email protected]), or complete the form below and let’s start a conversation!
What Happens Next
- We will review your form and then reach out to you for more information and questions.
- Once we understand the scope of your requirements we will provide a quotation for the changes that needs to be done to provide remote access to staff.
- Upon acceptance of the quotation we can start the reconfiguration, working with both you and your staff to get remote access in place.
- 50% of the project costs will be charged up front.
- We can provide ongoing support to you and your staff throughout this period, on an hourly basis.
COVID-19, as you already know, is causing Organizations and businesses to re-think their remote access plans.
As a technology provider for 20+ years we have the experience to assess, review, and implement a customized remote access plan for your business or Organization. You can review the services we provide.
We work mainly with Non Profits and small businesses throughout the Greater Vancouver region who are not big enough to have their own IT staff.